Blizzcon 2013 – the social event of the real life Warcraft community is finally happening again. For those of us lucky enough to get tickets, it represents nervousness, excitement and anticipation! I myself did manage to get tickets for this year’s con again and it will be my fifth year attending. However, due to real life circumstances, I find myself needing a little bit more funding than previous years. Therefore I am offering to do badge art for other attendees who want something unique and commemorative for their voyage.
Note: I cannot afford to do printing/laminating of these myself. All sales will include a .JPG and .PSD that is at print-quality resolution. These will fit in the badge laminate that Blizzcon uses for their badges.
- Basic: This is just your character’s portrait with no armor. Includes character name (or other), server information and faction background - $10.00
- Frill: Includes a head frill such as small decoration (eyepatches, orbs, etc.) - $15.00
- Shoulders: Includes shoulder armor. – $20.00*
- Advanced: Includes anything else you could possibly fit on there. – Negotiable
*Some shoulder armor might require more time.
If you are interested in purchasing one of these badges, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Type of Badge you are interested in
- Link to appropriate character’s armory or a clear screenshot (this is probably better if the Armory makes your character hard to see)
- Character details you want included
I will e-mail you back to discuss particulars and send you my Paypal information. I require people to pay upfront; if I cannot do your art, I will return your money. Turnaround time for badges should be 4-5 days but I will e-mail you if something comes up. If I get a lot of requests, I will work in a queue in order of who paid first.
If you don’t want a badge and just want to donate to getting my butt to Blizzcon, I also have a Paypal donation button on the sidebar of my blog!
Hope to hear from you soon!